Saturday, 29 March 2014

Finished puppets

I finished these off today.

So even though these models are now complete it looks like I will have to wait to get them on the gaming table, I was going to use these as and the other 6 prepped but not finished models for the AD&D 2nd Edition Ravenloft game called The Created. 

However this dungeon will not be run now....

And if you saw my earlier pictures of the Victorian Zombies, again I was going to use these for the AD&D 2nd Edition Ravenloft game called Night of the Walking Dead....but again this dungeon will not be run now.








Thursday, 27 March 2014

Puppets....based and detailed

Here are a few pictures of the Malifaux models that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I've re based them on some resin bases and added more stitching detail. 








Monday, 24 March 2014

Puppets......finally started painting.

So I've finally managed to find some time this evening to paint three of the Malifaux Collodi miniatures that I bought 2 weeks ago.

These miniatures have been base painted and I've dipped them in the army builder Quick Shade dark tone. I'll leave the dark tone to dry for 24 hours before I add some more detail and shade.

I've also painted the new bases that I bought from eBay, I managed to find a seller who made resin bases that look like the wooden floor boards.











Straight outta Barovia

Vistani.....and all the trimmings.! Below are pictures of some models that I painted this week, these have been on my "to do"...