Friday, 1 July 2016

Malifaux - Plast Craft Games

Circus Wagon Set.

These beauties arrived today and despite being distracted by the very entertaining Wales vs Belgium game in the Euro 16 football tournament I still managed to get them built. 

I'm sure my speed in getting this done was more to do with the excellent way this kit was designed and less to do with my less than excellent attention span, especially when there's a good game on the TV.

Enjoy the pictures.

I've also uploaded a couple of pictures that show the resin book cases that I bought at Salute 2016 this year. These are very nice and build to last, I have two of these but have only so far finished painting one. 















No comments:

Straight outta Barovia

Vistani.....and all the trimmings.! Below are pictures of some models that I painted this week, these have been on my "to do"...