Thursday, 8 September 2016

A small amount of free time means more models painted

Models painted this week.


Afternoon all, it's been a couple of weeks since I last updated my blog. What with work, PAX East 2016 videos to watch, Acquisitions Inc series to catch up on and too many Amazon Prime series to watch....well what can I say I've been rather busy.

But I have managed to find some time this week and I have painted the following models.

This is an assortment of stuff that's been sat on my desk waiting to be painted and I just thought, why not so some painting.

Enjoy.



Elven Assassin







Lizard Men




Cthulhu Cultists




No comments:

Straight outta Barovia

Vistani.....and all the trimmings.! Below are pictures of some models that I painted this week, these have been on my "to do"...