Sunday, 9 October 2016

Babes with guns and Red Sparrow the inside man.

Achtung Cthulhu...

It's happening at a gaming table somewhere near you....


In preparation for a Achtung Cthulhu game and a Rifts campaign that I am going to start in the new year, hopefully, I have been painting some new models for both games.

These were bought from eBay many, many, many months ago and I have finally found the some "spare" time to get them painted.



Base painted these a couple of days ago, then they sat in my office gathering dust.
And probably freezing in those outfits.






I'll be using these beauties for Rifts.


Really happy with the way this model turned out.

My name is Red Sparrow.
Have you seen a large yellow oil barrel around here?






No comments:

28mm set piece stuff

28mm set piece stuff Below are pictures of some new set piece models that I have painted this week, nothing too spectacular but I'm v...